A Bit of England in Jackson, WI!
April is from Yorkshire, England, and now makes her home in Jackson, WI. She's an international rider and riding instructor and has been classically trained by the British Horse Society. April focuses on developing your understanding of your horse and offers a clear and positive approach while promoting safety and the enjoyment of riding.
Philosophy and Approach
April offers instruction for riders of all disciplines with a focus on safe horsemanship using the principles of classical riding while understanding the movements of the horse. April's approach focuses on:
- Balance and rhythm in the saddle
- Natural aids to control your horse
- Exercises to improve your riding
- Fear management for riders
- Un-mounted awareness
Do you want to:
- Improve your skills?
- Regain your enthusiasm for riding?
- Ride more safely and enjoy your horse more?
- Move up to the next competitive level?
If you answered "Yes!" to any of these questions, April can help you to learn to enjoy your time with horses while working to achieve your goals.